Thursday, May 5, 2011

FINALLY!

Video Magic Productions is

It's true! We have FINALLY gone 100% FULL 1080p High Definition!

I felt like it was my birthday AND Christmas all at the same time when UPS brought a fun box with the words Panasonic all over it! I didn't think we'd be making the HD switch this soon, but we do have more wedding videos scheduled this year than the last few so I figured it was a good time to invest back in to the business.
This will be super exciting to see how far we can go with our creativity now that we have TWO HD cameras! As a matter of fact, we just shot our first two camera HD wedding this past weekend and it was SO cool! I'll post the highlight video on the website as soon as I have it all edited and ready to go.

So anyway, thanks for sharing in my excitement and I am so excited to see what the future will bring us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment